Congratulations. You are the Giver.
Whether it’s spending time with your friends and family, donating to a cause you believe in, or simply being a person those around you know they can count on, your Rich Life begins with generosity.
How to live your Rich Life
- Send a thoughtful gift to a new parent.
- Pick 1-3 charities and automate your monthly giving.
- Take your parents with you on a trip.
- Create an event around a cause you care about.
- Plan drinks with friends before you all see a comedy show.
- Set a minimum amount you’ll tip every year — e.g., $2,000.
- Block off time every month to volunteer for a cause you’re passionate about.
- Invite friends for a weekend at a rental.
Start Living Your Rich Life Today
Learn how to be your own boss, do what you love, and earn more. Build a business that pays you while you’re while you’re sleeping.
Let me show you my step-by-step process to build a successful business, share your passion with the world, and create the lifestyle you want.
Work from home. Or a coffee shop.
Take a 4-week vacation.
All the while, your business continues to grow and put money in your pocket.
Find a job that pays you more and let’s you work where you want, when you want.
Don’t settle for a job you hate. Don’t settle for less than you’re really worth. Don’t settle for “good enough” and let your life and career pass you by.
Find Your Dream Job shows you how to find dream jobs at dream companies, gives you proven responses to tough interview questions and helps you negotiate for more money and better perks.
Are you ready to find the job you’ve always wanted — and get paid everything you’re worth?
Use your money to live a bigger life.
If you’ve been meaning to get your money in order for a while, or you’re just ready to stop feeling stressed about it, now you can get answers to your money questions directly from me.
Spend extravagantly on the things you love, guilt-free.
Pay your bills, save for dream vacations and invest aggressively for retirement — all on autopilot.
And use your money to live a bigger, more rewarding life.