Whether it’s traveling to an unknown locale, diving with both feet into a new hobby, or creating something that shows the world who you are, your Rich Life begins with experience.
Some ways you can build more Adventure into your life might be:
- Going skydiving.
- Taking an improv class.
- Planning a 2-week trip abroad.
- Making your next trip extraordinary: Book a cooking class, stay with a local family, visit a local school and donate, go to a place you’ve never been before.
- Taking a class on a new craft (crocheting, origami, scrapbooking, etc.).
- Redecorating a room in your home.
- Starting a vegetable garden.
- Carving out an hour a day for walking — a new route each day.
However you do it, the more new experiences you have, the Richer your life will be!
How to build your Rich Life
Now that you’ve identified your Rich Life Archetype, I’d like to help you explore what a Rich Life can mean for you: Introducing the How to Design Your Rich Life mini-course!
This fast, fun, and free program is designed to help you expand and enhance your own Rich Life vision. It should take you less than an hour. When you’re done, you’ll have a crisp, compelling vision of the life you want to live.
Not your parents’ vision. Not your friends’ visions. Not even mine. Your Rich Life vision.
In this program, you’ll learn:
- What a “Rich Life” is (and why it’s much more than the toothless daydreaming that most people waste their time with).
- How to create your own Rich Life Map.
- How to pinpoint what makes you happiest — and “dial that up” in your life.
And I’ve included plenty of “How to” videos and fun exercises to help you along the way.
Are you ready to start building your Rich Life?