Surveys are a powerful (and misunderstood) tool for getting to know your prospects and focusing your business.
In my full Earn1K Program, I saw a forum post where Earn1k member Jenn W. asked how to improve her surveys. The surveys were a first try, but I saw a lot of potential and set up a case study with Jenn.
In this case study, learn:
* How to write a survey that people will answer
* How to construct a survey that will give YOU the answers you need
* Techniques to maximize the value of the surveys and apply marketing techniques to optimize your survey
Note: Audio starts about 15 seconds in.
Want to earn more, raise your rates, and grow your business?
Crafting mind-blowingly effective surveys is a great start. But if you really want to get into your customers' heads, you need to dig deeper into their psychology.
That's exactly what I do in my Psychology of Mind Reading private webcast - only available to email subscribers. In that webcast, I cover:
- How to systematically get deeper than you've ever thought possible in understanding other people's hopes, fears, and dreams
- How to take what people say...and what they really mean -- and how to distinguish the two
- How to market yourself the way billion dollar marketing masters do.
Sign up for my email newsletter and you'll receive TONS of valuable content I never share on the blog, including a full recording of my Psychology of Mind Reading private webcast.