The first time I remember my money situation really changing was when I got my first scholarship check for college. I realized if I could get one scholarship … I could get five … and then 10 … and then, pay my way through undergrad and grad school.
That totally changed the way I thought about going to college and money.
Other moments where I realized my financial situation had changed:
- I realized I could take a taxi instead of the subway on my way to a sweltering summer meeting
- I walked out of the grocery store realizing I hadn’t looked at the prices of anything — I just got what I wanted
I’m curious about your story: What’s the moment you realized your money situation had changed?
- The moment you ordered off the menu without looking at price
- The moment you decided to catch a taxi without thinking twice
- The moment you covered a round for your friends and didn’t worry after
Let’s have some fun. It would mean a lot to me to see your wins. Leave a comment and tell me what the moment was and what it meant to you.
Do you know your actual earning potential?
Get started with the Earning Potential quiz. Get a custom report based on your unique strengths, and discover how to start making extra money — in as little as an hour.
Takes 3 min