Yesterday, I asked you to tell me about the most awkward person you know.
My god. The stories were amazing.
The truth is, it’s fun to joke around about the weirdos we meet. BUT we’re all awkward in different ways.
For example, have you ever:
- Talked non-stop when you’re with friends…but froze up around new people?
- Said something you think will get a laugh…but there was dead air?
- Made an offhand comment without thinking about it…but offended the person you were hanging out with?
It can be frustrating. It’s even weirder when we compare ourselves to our friends who always seem to say the perfect thing.
How come they can go into any situation and shine? They always have fun stuff to do, they’re never afraid of saying the wrong thing, and they’re constantly meeting new people.
What do they have that we don’t?
What about these people?
- He stays home on a Friday night watching YouTube, bored, instead of having something awesome to do
- He sees his friends — friends who are less attractive and less successful — dating amazing, attractive people. In his head: “How did he get her?”
- She get passed over for a promotion even though she’s been at the company for 4 years, working 50 hours a week
It’s easy to throw in the towel because we’re not “naturals”…but that’s just not true.
You can LEARN to be more likeable. You can learn the skill of charisma.
Let me introduce you to Olivia Fox Cabane, the person to talk to about charisma and likeability..
Olivia is the author of The Charisma Myth and has been featured in The Economist, Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and more.
When I talked to her, I joked if she was going to have a “rags-to-riches” story where she used to be really awkward and now she’s a butterfly. She looked straight at me. “I was so unpopular, there was a club in high school that tried to get me kicked out!”
She decided to learn how she could be more likeable and charismatic. She reverse-engineered the process, broke it down, and now she teaches CEOs and billionaires how to use likeability and charisma to their advantage.
That’s why I invited her into my studio for an exclusive 1-on-1 talk to learn how we can be more likeable and make new friends, become a better leader, and connect with everyone we meet.
In our session:
- We talk about how you can learn to be more likeable. It’s not something you just get “naturally” — we’ll show you the 4 different elements of likeability and charisma and teach you how to build them starting today.
- Olivia and I both love talking about “unspoken” rules, so we dive deep into rules we ALL follow subconsciously. These rules hold us back from being more liked…and we’ll show you how to beat them.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll learn in the full video:
- How to build confidence that translates to better body language and better charisma
- Olivia’s specific framework for dealing with difficult conversations (never hide from a tough talk with a friend again)
- How Jerry Seinfeld and Louis C.K. can help you improve your social skills (hint: it has nothing to do with telling jokes)
- What 2 words are keeping you from explosive growth (you’ve probably said them 15 times today)
- The major “charisma destroyer” Olivia called me out on — and my unexpected reaction caught live on camera
Check out this 6-minute excerpt from our 96-minute chat:
Want to know what every single top performer I’ve interviewed in Brain Trust (including CEOs, athletes, and best-selling authors) ALL have in common? Simple. It’s habits. Successful people don’t just catch a lucky break and coast — they systematically identify and integrate winning habits into their lives, day in and day out, for years.
Ramit’s Brain Trust is now closed indefinitely. But before we closed the program, we extracted all the juiciest success habits from our guests and packaged them into a 7-part Ultimate Guide to Habits that you can read anytime, anywhere — absolutely free.
Includes HD videos, action plans, and lessons from the world’s leading experts on behavioral change.
Imagine 30 days from today, jumping out of bed early with tons of energy. You actually LOOK FORWARD to the day — no more feeling frazzled — because of the new “peak performance” tools you’re using now.
Maybe you want to start eating healthier, or cook a meal once a week. Maybe you want to start a business, or even just read one book a month.
No problem. Start small. Pick 1 or 2 things to use these powerful techniques on, and watch what happens.
Just sign up below and I’ll send you a free copy of the Ultimate Guide to Habits right away.