Bahahaha…look at this email I got from a nice lady named Cathy:
More nutty reader emails on instagram.com/ramit
Weird that she didn’t reply with her measurements…
If there’s one thing I’ve learned about life, it’s that everyone is happy to give you advice.
But how do you know when to take the advice…vs. when to ignore it?
Do you have to agree with your parents who tell you to buy a house? Or your friends who wrinkle their nose that you read about self-development? Or people who tell you to stop thinking about starting a side business (because you should just feel lucky to have a job)?
No. Hell no.
On the other hand, sometimes advice is good. If everyone tells you that you smell, go take a shower.
In some cases, we hear vague advice like “follow your passions” so many times, we never think to question it or ask “how?” Instead, we blindly hop around from hobby to hobby without ever thinking about how to actually make a living out of it.
I want to show you how to turn your passion into a profitable idea for earning money on the side.
The best part? It’s FUN. Discovering how to actually profit from your passion is a game-changer. Suddenly, it’s not just some vague fantasy, but a viable, money-making possibility.
For years, people have come to me for advice about this. They start by saying, “I’m passionate about teaching people how to draw!” Instead of giving them warm, fuzzy affirmations, or a few random tips, I give them a step-by-step roadmap to turn it into a profitable side business. Here are a few of their results:
- The writer who quit her job and doubled her income
- The finance expert who earned $2,000/month within 3 weeks
- The artist who made over $7,000 in 3 months selling art on Etsy
So, two things today:
- Think carefully about who you take advice from. I’ve written about handling advice and critics here.
- Tomorrow, Tuesday 8/25 at 9pm Eastern, I’m going to show you the system for turning your passions into income.
If you come to the class, you’ll learn:
- The exact steps to make money doing what you love (time required: 5 hours/week)
- How to test your business idea so you can be sure it will make money (even if you don’t have experience or the perfect credentials)
- How to find your first 3 paying clients, then quickly scale up
This is a one-time-only event. No recordings.
See you tomorrow night.
P.S. In this free mini-class, you’ll get the exact word-for-word script you can use to land your first paying client tomorrow.
Do you know your actual earning potential?
Get started with the Earning Potential quiz. Get a custom report based on your unique strengths, and discover how to start making extra money — in as little as an hour.
Takes 3 min