Hey, Ramit here.
As I promise in my book, I’ve put together a page where you can download spreadsheets and bonus material from the book.
As a special thank-you, I’ve also put together some private interviews with some of my favorite bloggers. Just like my site is about a lot more than money, the tactics in these interviews can be applied to many areas of your life.
The interviews include:
J.D. Roth from Get Rich Slowly, one of the biggest PF sites on the web:
- Our approach to blogging and monetization of our sites
- The differences and similarities in our philosophies (frugality?)
- Generational differences in personal finance, conscious choices in life and what we might have done different given the chance
Cal Newport of Study Hacks, a successful MIT grad, professor and productivity expert:
- Getting ahead in college by investing young
- The power of working for free
- Productivity & dealing with side projects
- We also get personal. I talk about what I did straight out of college, what I do day to day and we talk about why Cal’s blog is so successful.
Flexo from from Consumerism Commentary:
- Beating credit cards at their own game
- Sacrificing happiness by saving too much (yes, that’s possible)
- Creating reasonable budgets
- Financial moves we regret
- How you know when you’re rich
Pam Slim from Escape from Cubicle Nation, an expert on entrepreneurship and earning more:
- The economy and your plan
- The biggest fears of entrepreneurs
- Dealing with the unknown — the barriers that stop us from trying something new
- Passion: Overrated?
To get access to all of this, just fill out this form below.
And thank you again for buying my book!