Most advice about making money on the side is horrible:
- Pick up an hourly wage job on nights and weekends
- Sell goods on eBay
- Start a website and run AdSense!
Let’s get real. The couple of bucks you’d make doing any of these things won’t help pay down debt, boost your savings, save for vacation, or whatever your goals are.
It’s better to come up with a freelance business idea and find clients who have the ability and willingness to pay. That way, you can charge $50, $100, even $200 (or more) for your time.
Making an extra $1,000 every month doesn’t seem like a big hurdle anymore when you’re charging those rates. You can probably do it in the time you’d spend watching two Netflix movies this weekend!
I’ve put together a free guide to help you do that.
- The 2 rules to profitable freelancing
- The mindset shift that helped one computer expert raise his rates to $100 an hour
- How to get your first 3 paying clients, and the steps to scale from there
- The most common mistakes people make in email pitches
- 5 productivity systems to help you get back 10 hours a week
- And much more!
Just enter your name and email below for instant access.