Build your Rich Life.
There’s a limit to how much you can cut, but no limit to how much you can earn. Get 5 free resources to help you earn more.
Hi, I’m Ramit Sethi.
You might know me as the author of the New York Times bestseller I Will Teach You To Be Rich and host of the I Will Teach You To Be Rich podcast.
I’ve been helping people use money to build and enjoy their Rich Life for over 15 years. I’m excited to help you get started on your own Rich Life journey.
A Rich Life can be picking up your kids everyday from school. Or buying a $1,000 cashmere sweater. It can be buying a round of drinks for your friends, or traveling for 8 weeks per year. You decide. Your Rich Life is yours.
I believe a Rich Life is more than money. But before you can live a Rich Life, you have to have a solid plan for your finances.
That means learning how to automate your finances, how to select the right asset allocation, how to negotiate a raise, and how to find additional income streams.
This is what I mean when I say that I believe in asking $30,000 questions, not $3 questions.
You need to find ways to get a $30,000 raise or earn $30,000 through a side business, not save $3 on a latte.
My Insider’s Kit includes some of my best material on earning more money. Here’s what you get:
- The Ultimate Guide to Personal Finance. After over a decade researching finance, investing, and psychology, I’ve distilled my knowledge into this Ultimate Guide. In it, you’ll find info on common money mistakes, automating your finances, and how you can unlock the secret to saving money through hidden income.
- The Ultimate Guide to Getting a Raise & Boosting Your Salary. In this guide, you’ll learn the systems for how to negotiate, tactics on prepping for the big talk with your boss, and how to break past the mental barriers stopping 99% of us from getting a raise. You’ll even be able to watch a salary negotiation in action — so you’ll know exactly what to expect.
- 5 Winning Resumes. Getting a new job is one of the fastest ways to raise your salary, and your resume can play an outsized role in landing a new gig. That’s why I’ve compiled five examples of great resumes you can learn from to help give you an edge when job hunting.
- The Idea Generator. Having a side hustle as a freelancer is a great way to earn extra money, but many of us think we don’t have any skills that provide a freelance side income. That’s why I created an Idea Generator to show you the skills that people will pay you for.
- Earn Your Way to the Top: A Hustler’s Case Study. Examine the success of one of my students who took his freelance business from $0 to $1,500/month in TWO weeks. The secret: He invested in himself and over-delivered to his client.
This is some of my best teaching on earning more money — and I’m giving it to you completely free to say thank you for signing up for The Rich Life newsletter.
In the newsletter, you’ll get more great content like this five days a week, including secret money confessions, Rich Life stories from readers of all income levels, tactical money advice, detailed examples of how I spend my money, and more.
My goal is to give you everything you need to design your Rich Life … and make it a reality.
Tomorrow I start my new job in clinical analytics with a 12% ($10,000) raise, hybrid remote work, and keeping my great benefits package that I didn’t want to lose.”
“I just finished my second 6 figure launch this year…. My business is exactly where I want it to be and I’m not burnt out!”
—Rosalee de la Foret
“After just several weeks of Earnable, before I could even finish the entire course (and with less than 100 people in my email list), I earned $10,000. I didn’t have any sales page, complicated funnels, or even a pretty website. I definitely thought I wasn’t ready. I thought the economy was not ready. This just goes to show how important it is to listen to your customers.”