Most career advice is terrible. No one ever answers the big questions like:
- “How do I find – and land – unadvertised jobs?”
- “How can I grow my network when I don’t know anyone with connections?”
- “How do I negotiate my salary when they tell me the salary isn’t flexible?”
Instead, they repeat the same old garbage. “Follow your passion!” “Get on Twitter!” “Make your LinkedIn profile different!”
Who has time for that crap?
Not me. I want to provide the most helpful, actionable advice available, so I polled my readers to get their biggest career questions, then I went into a recording studio to tape my answers. No fluff. No sugar coating. Just the info you need to know.
For example, look at how I respond when a student asks me the best way to grow her network:
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. We’ve identified eight key questions that you must be able to answer if you want to find — and land — your Dream Job. To discover what those questions are, and how to answer them, simply enter your email in the box below.
Sign up FREE to find out the answers to these 8 big career questions.
- “How can I get a job at a company if I don’t perfectly match the requirements?”
- “How do I land my Dream Job when it’s in a declining industry?”
- “How do I approach the job search after being a stay-at-home mom for the last eight years?”
- And more…
Knowing the real answers to these questions will shave months off your job search.