Every month, you would rest assured knowing that:
- All your recurring bills will be paid on time with no effort from you.
- Your retirement and savings goals will be funded automatically.
- You’ll spend less than an hour on your money management.
- You’ll know exactly how much money you have to spend, guilt-free.
- You’ll have complete control over your money if you ever want or need to tweak your system.
Best of all, you don’t have to worry about missing payments, forgetting to invest, getting too busy, or missing savings goals. These are all taken care of automatically, and you can enjoy the rest of your spending guilt-free.
This is what it means to automate your money. With just a few hours of work up-front, you can eliminate major money stressors and effortlessly achieve your savings goals.
A Rich Life is lived outside of the budget spreadsheet
If you haven’t done it yet, I want to help.
This week, I’m offering a FREE quick-start guide to Automating Your Money that walks you through, step-by-step, how to automate your personal finances. Everything you need to know and do is included. And everything has been distilled down as much as possible to make setting up your money system fast and easy.
This is the exact system I spent years testing and perfecting and which I’ve taught to hundreds of thousands of people.
In this FREE program, you’ll learn:
- How to link all of your accounts and set up the transfers so your system runs on autopilot. (This is the bulk of the work and only takes 1-2 hours. Do it once and enjoy it forever.)
- How to time your Automated Money System so every bill gets paid in full on time, hassle-free. No more late payments.
- How to handle irregular income. Yes, this system works for freelancers and business owners, too.
- How to monitor your money in less than 1 hour per month (but still have complete control and visibility).
- Some little-known quirks and perks to automating your money — inside the psychology of automation.