Hi, I’m Ramit Sethi, New York Times bestselling author and founder of I Will Teach You To Be Rich.
I’d like to show you how you can connect with top performers, deconstruct their success secrets, and build an amazing career for yourself.
That’s why I invited Ryan Holiday, an author, marketing strategist, and marketing Director at American Apparel to share his juiciest insights and strategies.
He dropped out of college at 19 to work with Robert Greene (“48 Laws of Power”). He’d already worked with Tucker Max. And just two years later, Ryan became the Director of Marketing at American Apparel and created the infamous American Apparel ads featuring Sasha Grey.
Ryan wasn’t born wealthy. He didn’t go to the country’s best college. His parents had no special connections. If you dig in, you’ll find out that Ryan isn’t just a marketing guy, he’s a deep thinker who reads over 100 books a year.
In this RBT interview, Ryan divulges the systems and principles you can use to overcome barriers, position yourself for incredible success, escape a boring career, dominate your industry, and make yourself smarter. You’ll discover:
- How to deal with negative feedback — without being paralyzed
- The right way to connect with famous people and industry experts — and reap massive rewards down the road (there’s NO instant way, just 1 way that actually works)
- How to deal with parents and other family members when they don’t support your decisions
- How to add value and forge relationships so people pitch you on jobs
- A counterintuitive take on safety and risk-taking that’s key to Ryan’s success at a young age
- What you can do to make sure you don’t get stuck in your job — especially if you’re just starting out
- And much more
Uncover Ryan’s secrets of snagging a great job and creating an enviable career — watch this sneak peek of our interview:
What’s Ramit’s Brain Trust – and how can it help you?
Each month, you’ll get access to a private interview and discover how a member of my inner circle became a top performer. Plus, you’ll join a community of 1,000+ top IWT students and find 1-on-1 accountability partners and in-person meetups. Stop consuming information… and start taking action now.
If you're interested in learning more about Ramit's Brain Trust, add your name to the wait list here ↓
What’s Ramit’s Brain Trust — and how can it help you?
Each month, I sit down with one of the world’s top performers — from Charles Duhigg and James Altucher to Pam Slim, Josh Kaufman, and more — to discover their success secrets and arm you with their best insights. Plus, you’ll join a community of 1,000+ top IWT students and find 1-on-1 accountability partners and in-person meetups. Stop consuming information… and start taking action now.