How to hack your credit cards
Hi, Ramit Sethi here, author of the New York Times bestseller, “I Will Teach You To Be Rich.”
I’m going to give you the full first chapter of my book, called “Optimize Your Credit Cards.”
And I want to give it to you for free, because I want you to have the tools and word-for-word scripts to fight back against the huge credit-card companies.
You’ll learn things like:
- Page 24: The word-for-word call script to get late fees waived
- Page 26: Advanced credit hacking (credit-utilization script)
- Page 29: Little-known credit-card perks that save me $1,000+ per year
- Page 32: Classic credit-card mistakes
- Page 35: How to pay off debt -- including student loans
That’s me sharing some of these perks on CNBC. Many credit-card companies hate me because I’ve trained tens of thousands of people to use these perks...and to fight back against unnecessary credit card fees.
I hope you enjoy the chapter -- it starts on page 13 of the PDF I’ll send you, and it’s my gift to you.