Welcome to the negotiation mini-course. I'm Ramit Sethi, author of the New York Times bestseller, I Will Teach You To Be Rich.
Most people are terrible at negotiating their salary. They leave over $1 million on the table because they're afraid of saying the wrong thing. And they worry that it's not possible to negotiate “in this economy.”
Wrong. You can negotiate your salary — even now. A single conversation can be worth $10,000 to you.
I've helped thousands of people negotiate their salaries. And now, I've packaged the material up into a mini-course to help you use the same material, along with video of a master-level negotiation.
Here's what you'll learn in the mini-course
- The word-for-word scripts to use in your salary negotiation
- The importance of timing: When should you bring up salary — and when should you avoid it?
- Common mistakes for people negotiating salary (especially women)
- How to recover if they say “no”
- What to say if they tell you there's no budget
Sign up to get started.