What if you could double your number of interviews by changing one sentence on your resume?
Or triple your number of call backs by tweaking the subject line of your emails?
It’s possible. And it’s easier than you think.
Most people think big results require big effort. I call it the “No Pain, No Gain” Syndrome, but that philosophy is flat out wrong. By spending just a little more time and effort to set up your test -- often as easy as brainstorming another email subject line -- you can dramatically improve your results.
Best of all, you only have to do the test once. But you get to enjoy the rewards forever.
This is how top performers radically accelerate their careers.
Top performers I know are constantly testing every aspect of their careers:
- The job hunt: Am I talking to the right people? Is my resume as good as it could be? Are my outreach emails perfect?
- At work: Am I making enough? How do I know? How can I get more responsibility?
- Broad career: Am I making a big enough impact? What are my peers doing?
As you can guess, regular little tests produce regular big results. And there are actually simple tests you can implement to get dramatic results in your current job…or to find a new Dream Job.
You can start this week by implementing the strategies I outline in this 34-minute presentation, including:
- How I created the Ramit 1-2 Punch (and boosted my results in one campaign from 0% to 82.5%)
- The 4 most common reasons people don’t test
- The 3 things you need to do to test successfully
- Strategies for designing tests to get rapid feedback (versus waiting months to see if a test worked)
First, here’s a 5-minute sample, which will show why most career experts don’t know what they’re talking about as well as how I’ve used testing to PROVE my methods work.
I’d like to share some of the ways I’ve used testing to improve my career…and how you can, too.