One of the things I've been quietly working on lately is helping people find their dream jobs
In fact, I've been helping people crush interviews, negotiate salaries, and find what they love to do since my sophomore year of college -- and keeping detailed notes on every technique I use.
And now it's time to start revealing some of them.
Today, I invite you to sign up for my Dream Job Insider's List. Here's just some of what I'll be sending you in the coming weeks and months:
- How to find out what you LOVE to do -- and would be profitable
- Psychological techniques for outshining competing job applicants (like how I beat out 5+ Stanford business-school students for a job...as a sophomore)
- Direct answers to the toughest interview questions
- Often ignored techniques to instantly make your resume shine
- “Before and after” commentary on interviews that succeeded and failed
- Tear-downs of real resumes from my students
Sign up for free to get started →↓
"Many people are convinced they can't afford to make a career change, but there are several strategies to make it a financial reality. Testing a new job on the side and following Mr. Sethi's advice to become more profitable