Finally, finally, I have some time to write all the stuff I’ve been wanting to! This week, I’ll be continuing the 2006 Financial Makeover by writing all about retirement accounts. If you’ve ever wondered about your 401(k), Roth IRA, or how to be a 84-year-old rolling around in a Bentley, stay tuned. Also, hopefully I’ll post some personal-entrepreneurship stuff I’ve been thinking about.
Some links that are interesting:
- Playmates who beat the stock market (safe for work). I’m just going to avoid the many, many easy jokes that could be made. Link from Newmarks’ Door, a great blog with links you won’t find anywhere else.
- Boiled Shrimp and the Sunk-Cost Fallacy. From Kiplinger’s, here’s an essay combining crustaceans and economic concepts. Done!
- Life is Too Precious to Be Enjoyed. From The Onion. Stupid risk-averse people, please read this.
- Everybody’s An Expert. A book review by The New Yorker. Just cuz they’re experts doesn’t make them right. In fact…
- Modest Change: Cancel something. From 43Folders, here’s a cool idea that’s really simple.
See you this week. If you have questions or interesting links, email me.