Week 2: Earning more money
January 11th, 2010 - 16 Comments
This is week 2 of the 3-week overview course on earning more money. Last week, we learned:
- Earn more money: Overview of why people focus on cutting costs instead of thinking about how to earn more.
- Attention whiny complainers: Why you STILL aren’t saving money. In which I tear whiners apart and point out barriers that get most of us stuck.
- The 3 easiest ways to earn money: An infographic.
- Case study: How a venture capitalist started earning money on the side. 25-minute audio interview where we cover mindset, tactics, and shortcuts to earn more on the side, even if you’re insanely busy.
A few new things:
1. What’s coming this week. I’ll be covering the risks of earning more (perceived barriers), specific tactics on how to turn your knowledge into income, posting some actual email scripts that a successful freelancer used, and posting the Money Diaries of someone who’s earning money on the side.
2. Video office hours will be this Wednesday at 7pm Pacific, where I’m live and answer any questions you have.
When: Wednesday, January 13th at 7pm Pacific (10pm Eastern)
Questions you want me to answer? Ask them below in the comments or during the webcast
3. Get the free advanced course on earning more. If you haven’t already signed up for the free 1-week advanced course, do it: Earn1k.com.
I decided to take a last-minute ski trip this weekend. Here’s a quick email I sent to my friends: ...Read More
Let’s say you meet a new person at a party this weekend. Isn’t it interesting how you might ...Read More