Listen, if you tried to access my webcast last night, you probably didn’t get in, and I am REALLY sorry.
I have literally never seen as much traffic as last night — not even when I was on the FRONT PAGE OF YAHOO.COM.
- At 6:50pm, I logged onto my webcam and finalized everything
- At 6:55pm, I logged into my blog to add a link to the webcast URL. By this point, my server had slowed to a crawl
- At 6:56pm, over 1 person/second was trying to access iwillteachyoutoberich.com/blog
- At 7:01pm, we had my webhost on the phone attempting to resolve the issue
- It took until 7:21pm to completely fix the server problems, leaving me fuming and frustrated
If you’re interested, I recorded a video with more details of what happened.
When I first noticed the problem:
Couldn’t wait any longer…so I went live with what I had:
All right, so obviously this really sucked. Thousands and thousands of you were left out in the cold, and I feel terrible.
- I’m getting someone to help out on the server side so this never happens again. Stay tuned
- I’ll do the webcast again as soon as that’s set up
- I wanted to tell you more about the Boot Camp (registration is closing today), but just know that whether you go with my program or something else, make a plan to automate your finances before the end of the year. There’s nothing like starting the year off fresh.