Years ago, I was getting questions every single day about personal finance. “Should I start a Roth IRA? Why should I do a 401(k)? What are bonds?”
It was easy to wonder why they didn’t just pick up a personal finance book and read it, like I had done. But if I’m honest, I was being arrogant, because I only found personal finance “easy” after spending years researching it.
If you’ve ever gotten stuck when you were first trying something — trying to lose weight, dress better, or learn how to cook — you know how frustrating it can be.
So I started digging deeper into what had actually worked for me, and I realized the problems I had stumbled across!
Problem #1: 98% of the money books out there have the same formula for becoming rich
“Chapter 1: Lecture about how you should cut back on everything…you spend way too much on things you like…guilt trip blah blah…and by the way, DO YOU KEEP A BUDGET???”
In a perfect world, we’d all keep a rigid expense report, refer back to it several times throughout the month to make sure every penny is in order, put every extra dollar away toward retirement, and never buy anything more than the bare necessities for survival.
The problem is…NOBODY DOES THIS!
Let’s be realistic. Who sticks to a dollar-for-dollar budget for years? (Hint: Not even the personal-finance experts who lecture you about budgets.) More importantly, who even wants to?
To me, living a “Rich Life” doesn’t mean cutting back on lattes and skipping appetizers at restaurants. It means being able to buy your friends a round of drinks at a bar, taking vacations, helping your parents pay off their debt, buying $300 jeans, giving generously to charity — whatever it is that truly makes you happy without having to worry about breaking the bank.
Isn’t this what we all want? A rich life so we can spend extravagantly on the things we love…as long as we’re cutting mercilessly on the things we don’t?
Instead of focusing on merely cutting back, the real focus should be on ways to make money, so you can spend extravagantly on the things you love.
But again, when we read tips from these “experts,” we’re let down again…
Problem #2: If you search for ways to make money, the results are borderline crazy
See how your sperm or breast milk can turn into cash…what?!
Sign up for medical tests and pray that you survive long enough to spend the cash you earn
Take a lesson from 7-year old girls and set up a lemonade stand
These are ACTUAL search results I found — from legitimate personal finance websites!
There are better ways to make money, and it doesn’t have to involve losing your dignity. Instead, you can do something you wouldn’t be embarrassed to tell your family and friends about.
To help get you started, I’ve created a “one stop shop,” comprehensive guide on different ways to make money, and no matter what route you take, it doesn’t involve selling any bodily fluids. Promise.
I’ve been writing for over 10 years. In that time, I’ve spent over 10,000 hours and a million dollars discovering and refining the three best ways to make extra money — and I walk you through them in this guide.
In this guide, I cover every legitimate option to making more money, plus I tackle the psychological barriers that prevent most people from getting ahead.
- How to get more from life — more money, more freedom, more security, and more time for the activities you love
- How to slash your workload, save months or years of frustration, and skyrocket your success (much faster than you’d imagine)
- There’s a limit to how much you can save, but there’s no limit to how much you can earn
- Why simply “trying harder” never works, and how to trick your willpower so you can focus on making more money
- How to get to a place in life where you NEVER have to budget, give up things you love, or waste your energy on saving a few dollars.
- The exact systems, action steps, word-for-word scripts, and other frameworks thousands of my students have used to automate success.
- How to get a raise at work so you can earn more money the rest of your career (even if your boss says “there’s no room in the budget”)
- How to make money on the side using skills you already have (even if you don’t have an idea yet)
- How to launch a successful online business so you can get paid even when you’re not working
Here’s the link again: Get my FREE Ultimate Guide to Making Money