Do you earn money outside of your job? Tell me about it
27 Comments- Get free updates of new posts here
Do you earn money outside your fulltime job? If you earn money on the side as a consultant/freelancer or a side job, please tell me about how you do it. Pick all that apply.
- You’re a writer who makes over $900 per month. Click here.
- You’re a programmer/developer who makes over $900 per month. Click here.
- You’re a designer (web, print, etc) who makes over $900 per month. Click here.
- You’re a business/marketing consulant who makes over $900 per month. Click here.
- You do something unusual (like training pets, babysitting) and make over $900 per month. Click here.
Random questions on side jobs
- You earn over $100,000/year doing independent consulting/freelancing. Click here.
- You’re an independent consultant interested in doing a “Freelancer Diaries” entry similar to the Money Diaries. Click here.
- You earn money on the side to support a lifestyle (i.e., you could make more, but you spend your time traveling, doing yoga, being with your family). Click here.
- You started out with a job that doesn’t typically translate to freelance work (e.g. a physicist, cardiac surgeon, middle manager) but figured out a way to earn money on the side. Click here.
- You overcame a limiting belief to become a successful freelancer (“Nobody will pay for this,” “Freelancers never make any money”). Click here.
- For anyone (not just independent consultants): You spent over $1,500 on personal development in 2009 (courses, business travel, books, Spanish lessons, etc). Click here.
I found a woman who writes research papers for people on Fiverr. For $5, she’ll take your assignment, dig ...Read More
Most copywriting advice is bullshit. Copy gurus swear by blinking buttons, scarcity tricks, and bold, red headlines like this: ...Read More