Do you earn money outside of your job? Tell me about it
27 Comments- Get free updates of new posts here
Do you earn money outside your fulltime job? If you earn money on the side as a consultant/freelancer or a side job, please tell me about how you do it. Pick all that apply.
- You’re a writer who makes over $900 per month. Click here.
- You’re a programmer/developer who makes over $900 per month. Click here.
- You’re a designer (web, print, etc) who makes over $900 per month. Click here.
- You’re a business/marketing consulant who makes over $900 per month. Click here.
- You do something unusual (like training pets, babysitting) and make over $900 per month. Click here.
Random questions on side jobs
- You earn over $100,000/year doing independent consulting/freelancing. Click here.
- You’re an independent consultant interested in doing a “Freelancer Diaries” entry similar to the Money Diaries. Click here.
- You earn money on the side to support a lifestyle (i.e., you could make more, but you spend your time traveling, doing yoga, being with your family). Click here.
- You started out with a job that doesn’t typically translate to freelance work (e.g. a physicist, cardiac surgeon, middle manager) but figured out a way to earn money on the side. Click here.
- You overcame a limiting belief to become a successful freelancer (“Nobody will pay for this,” “Freelancers never make any money”). Click here.
- For anyone (not just independent consultants): You spent over $1,500 on personal development in 2009 (courses, business travel, books, Spanish lessons, etc). Click here.
There are two types of people who stumble onto this page. Either you love your job and hope to crush ...Read More
Here’s a dirty secret about performance reviews your HR department doesn’t want you to know. Any performance review, ...Read More