Recap of week 1: Automating successful scripts
19 Comments- Get free updates of new posts here
We’re at the end of the 1st week of my 30-day course on hustling your way to the top.
I recorded a quick video for you on the progress of the challenge, as well as the winner of the iPad and 15-minute conversation with me.
(This is taken in my SF apartment…I’m trying to avoid the NYC snow right now.)
Notes from the video:
- Key insight on this week’s automated positive scripts: Stop telling me what you’re GOING to do
- Winner of the iPad + 15-minute conversation with me
- Next week: Psychology
- Special guest visitor (one of my mentors)
- I just released bonuses for download
To get access to the bonuses each week, click here to sign up.
The course outline, once again…
– Week 1 – The invisible scripts of luck and success. DONE.
* How to ace the world’s toughest interviews
* 3 Case Studies: Ordinary people using extraordinary scripts to hustle
* Tonight, a live master class on hustling: How Noah Kagan turned a single cab ride into a $250,000+ payday
– Week 2 (NEXT WEEK) – Psychological techniques to dominate. Use concepts like cognitive dissonance, the Fundamental Attribution Error, and techniques from the worlds of social influence and persuasion to hit your goals.
– Week 3 – Negotiating your big breaks. I’ll show you how to negotiate to get higher hourly rates, to get meetings with top executives, and how to convince people to pay you for your valuable services. Including ready-to-use scripts and case studies of people using them.
– Week 4 – Creating your first big break. There are fundamental differences between people who win and people who dream. I’ll show you characteristics of both.
– Week 5 – Earn1K 2.0, the most comprehensive course to hustling your way to earn $1,000/month on the side, is released.
Ok, remember all those bonuses I mentioned in the video? To get them, sign up below.
Sign up below to make sure you get private material (not released publicly):
(Can’t see the form? Click here to sign up)
See you next week.
Do you know what’s better than memorizing a long list of interview questions you might be asked? Answer: Learning ...Read More
Congratulations! It took a lot of work and preparation, but you landed the interview and separated yourself from the others ...Read More