I’m going on vacation for a few days, so starting tomorrow I’ll be interspersing your tips on saving money with my own.
Here are the tips I’ve covered so far:
- Tip #1: Pack lunches for the rest of the week
- Tip #2: Turn your thermostat down 3 degrees
- Tip #3: Sell something on eBay today
- Tip #4: Involve your friends in your savings challenge
- Tip #5: Optimize your cellphone bill
- Tip #6: Use gas prices to become your own hedge fund
Finally, if you’re taking the Save $1,000 in 30 Days Challenge, here’s a badge you can put on your blog/Myspace/site:
If you found this post helpful you’ll probably like my new Ultimate Guide to Personal Finance. This is an excellent place to learn more simple ways to improve your personal finance and money management.