Ramit’s 2007 Guide to Kicking Ass
60 Comments- Get free updates of new posts here
Here’s what I’ve been hinting about for the last few days: my first ebook!
It’s called Ramit’s 2007 Guide to Kicking Ass. It includes 5 all-new essays I wrote, plus new essays by some other great personal-finance bloggers. I’m publishing this now because I couldn’t wait until 2007.
J.D. Roth of Get Rich Slowly
Jeffrey Pritchard (JLP) of AllFinancialMatters
Casey Serin of I Am Facing Foreclosure
K of K’s blog
The Table of Contents
- Who Has the Most Frugal Family? An Investigation…Page 3
- The Key to Running a Great Project (hint: it starts with an “M”) by Ramit…Page 5
- Producers, Consumers, and the Information Diet by Ramit (large PDF; right-click to download)…Page 7
- Why Do People Get So Nutty Around Christmas? (large PDF; right-click to download) by Ramit…Page 8
- 101 Words on Running More Than One Project at Once by Ramit…Page 11
- How to Send an Introductory Email by Ramit…Page 12
- Money Day (PDF) by J.D. Roth…Page 14
- Take Advantage of Your Youth by JLP…Page 18
- Handling Failure: Dealing with a $2.2 Million Mistake at Age 24 by Casey Serin…Page 22
- Building the Team You Already Have by K…Page 26
I’m selling this 30-page guide for $4.95. If you like what I’ve written for the last 2+ years, I think you’ll love this. (Maybe a gift for someone else, too?)
Should you buy it? I thought long and hard about charging for this, and I referred back to my old posts on paying for things you value. And if you don’t love it, just let me know–I’ll refund 100% of your money back.
If you want to distribute this to friends, please buy 2 copies–on your honor.
* This product is no longer available for purchase
Have you ever wondered how it is that some people are basically fine no matter what happens? They always find ...Read More