Ramit’s 2007 Guide to Kicking Ass
December 05th, 2006 - 58 Comments
Here’s what I’ve been hinting about for the last few days: my first ebook!
It’s called Ramit’s 2007 Guide to Kicking Ass. It includes 5 all-new essays I wrote, plus new essays by some other great personal-finance bloggers. I’m publishing this now because I couldn’t wait until 2007.
The guide includes new essays on personal finance, personal entrepreneurship, making mistakes, and more. All of them are completely new, and there’s one ridiculous story about who has the most frugal family in the world (read it and weep). Plus lots of ranting, mocking, and tactical tips. I packaged it all up in a PDF designed by Scott Hurff and included a bunch of gorgeous illustrations by Ryan McCulloch.
The Table of Contents
- Who Has the Most Frugal Family? An Investigation…Page 3
- The Key to Running a Great Project (hint: it starts with an “M”) by Ramit…Page 5
- Producers, Consumers, and the Information Diet by Ramit (large PDF; right-click to download)…Page 7
- Why Do People Get So Nutty Around Christmas? (large PDF; right-click to download) by Ramit…Page 8
- 101 Words on Running More Than One Project at Once by Ramit…Page 11
- How to Send an Introductory Email by Ramit…Page 12
- Money Day (PDF) by J.D. Roth…Page 14
- Take Advantage of Your Youth by JLP…Page 18
- Handling Failure: Dealing with a $2.2 Million Mistake at Age 24 by Casey Serin…Page 22
- Building the Team You Already Have by K…Page 26
Get it now
I’m selling this 30-page guide for $4.95. If you like what I’ve written for the last 2+ years, I think you’ll love this. (Maybe a gift for someone else, too?)
Should you buy it? I thought long and hard about charging for this, and I referred back to my old posts on paying for things you value. And if you don’t love it, just let me know–I’ll refund 100% of your money back.
If you want to distribute this to friends, please buy 2 copies–on your honor.
I decided to take a last-minute ski trip this weekend. Here’s a quick email I sent to my friends: ...Read More
Let’s say you meet a new person at a party this weekend. Isn’t it interesting how you might ...Read More