Quick reminder: My book is $2.24 for the next few days
24 Comments- Get free updates of new posts here
For the next few days, my publisher is running a promotion so the digital version of book, which took me 2 painstaking years of near-suicide to write, is less than $3. Read it on your computer, iPhone, iPad or Kindle for $2.24. Or on your Nook for $2.99.
The promo price is the lowest it’s ever been — I don’t usually do discounts or sales, so this is pretty unusual for any of my material — and ends in a few days.
What do you get in the book?
- The word-for-word script on how to negotiate your way out of a late payment on your credit card (pg 24)
– How to pay off debt — whether it’s student-loan debt or credit-card debt — using mathematical and psychological strategies (pg 350)
– My rapier wit (every page)
– The surprising perks of your credit card, including automatic warranty doubling, purchase protection (if you spill coffee on your new laptop, like I did), and concierge services (pg 31)
– The 6 Commandments of Credit Cards (pg 22)
– The little-known technique to improve your credit — if you have no debt (pg 23)
– The script for increasing your credit limit (pg 28) could improve your credit score and save you tens of thousands of dollars when you go to buy a house. Let’s say that’s worth $100.
– My step-by-step instructions on how to automate your finances should conservatively earn you over $100,000 over your lifetime — if you are an illiterate, half-blind, one-legged pirate who doesn’t even do exactly what I say.
– A simple investing solution that outperforms the vast majority of investors (I use that term carefully) year after year (pg 177)
– My exhaustive research on the very best savings, checking, and credit card accounts — the ones that I use — so you don’t have to re-invent the wheel (pg 52)
– Insults of people I waited years to get back in a New York Times best-selling book (misc pages)
– The word-for-word script to negotiate out of overdraft fees (pg 65)
– The Ladder of Personal Finance: Where your money should go (pg 76). This alone will easily pay for the book 100x over.
– When to use your 401(k), Roth IRA, and more — step by step (pg 77)
– What to do if you’ve maxed out all your retirement accounts (pg 89)
– Why I LOVE people who spend $5,000/year on shoes and $21,000/year going out — if they use Conscious Spending (pg 91)
– Use psychology against yourself to save (pg 100)
– Hilarious stories about my Indian immigrant parents (many)
– How much should I be spending on entertainment? Food? Rent? I have the specific numbers for you (pg 104)
– The Two-Headed Savings Approach to save hundreds/month — without worrying about saving a few bucks on morning latte, as so many “experts” recommend (pg 111)
– How to spend only 3 hrs/month managing your money. If fully optimized, you can cut this down to less than 1 hr/month (pg 128)
– Use my automation system to completely automate all your money — including which account should transfer to which other account — and when. All fully detailed out day by day (pg 131)
– How to “link” your accounts so they transfer to the right place, at the right time — automatically (pg 132)
– Master the sneaky marketing tricks that financial companies use to trick you. – – An entire chapter where I systematically demolish financial “experts” using their own data (pg 143)
– Do you need a financial adviser? Here are the questions to ask (pg 153)
– The simplest diagram on investing you’ll ever see (pg 167)
– Where should you be investing? (pg 180)
– So you want to invest on your own…what do you need to know? (pg 188)
– The one thing you need to know about taxes — and the worthless “noise” you can ignore (pg 205)
– Student loans: Pay them down or invest? (pg 220)
– Should you let your parents manage your money? And how do you help parents who are in severe debt? (pg 222)
– The word-for-word script to talk about money with your girlfriend or boyfriend without being a huge weirdo (pg 225)
– The $28,000 reason we’re all hypocrites about our wedding — and the surprising numbers behind it (pg 229)
– How to negotiate your salary — plus a case study on Rachel, who secured a 28% raise using my techniques (pg 234)
– A fresh perspective on buying a car (pg 244 — how I saved thousands buying mine), buying a house (250 — these numbers will astonish you)
…and far more
If you buy it, forward your receipt to email@example.com and I’ll send you a bunch of special bonuses only for people who buy my book.
Buy the book
This $2.24 sale is a promotional price only valid for the next few days. If you haven’t picked up a copy — if you just want a digital reference — grab it on Amazon before the price goes back up. You can also get it on the Nook for $2.99 — limited time only. Enjoy : )
P.S. When I surveyed thousands of readers who hadn’t bought my book, the #1 reason they listed for not buying was, “I haven’t gotten around to it yet.”
Once in a while, somebody decides to plagiarize my material and pass it off as his own writing. I have ...Read More
Instead of sending you another 5,000-word email on living a Rich Life and how to start an online business, ...Read More