In 7 days, I’m launching the I Will Teach You To Be Rich Boot Camp
6 Comments- Get free updates of new posts here
On November 3rd — 7 days from today — I’m launching the first I Will Teach You To Be Rich boot camp, a step-by-step online program to automate and optimize your finances before the end of 2009.
To skip the entire explanation below: Get a preview and new bonuses I’ve never released on entrepreneurship, negotiation, and personal finance at http://www.iwillteachyoutoberich.com/bootcamp
Last week, I asked I Will Teach You To Be Rich readers what you want to do before the end of 2009. Look at the #1 result:
Taking ACTION. Aww yeah…
- One of my readers, Paul, cut 30% off his 30-year mortgage, saving $5,000/year
- Another reader saved $1,455 with two phone calls
- And in a personal example, I took my friend’s advice exactly one year ago and implemented it in a month. Since then, it’s generated tens of thousands of dollars for me
The key is not just learning more, it’s IMPLEMENTING the tips you’ve read about.
So in 7 days, I’m launching the first official I Will Teach You To Be Rich Boot Camp to help people invest in themselves — to stop reading and start taking ACTION with their finances.
What’s an online bootcamp?
You’re reading this site, so you’re already dedicated to saving money by focusing on the Big Wins. But there’s more than just saving money — there’s picking the right accounts, earning more, optimizing your spending (including automation).
I’ve put together an online 6-week boot camp that will take you through my entire automation system, including picking the right accounts, creating a plan to pay off debt, opening and funding the right investment accounts, and automating your money.
You want to know how to turn your idea into a business? Have a specific question about your finances or want to get input on a marketing plan? Yep, we’ll cover that.
The bootcamp includes:
- Weekly live classes from me where I’ll kick your ass to take action implementing an advanced automation system, and answer your specific questions (new topics)
- Expert guest speakers on entrepreneurship, finding dream jobs, earning more, and advanced topics — every week (new)
- Curriculum with detailed action steps on saving, earning more, automation, and entrepreneurship — which will let you start 2010 off fresh (some new material)
- Private community with hundreds of other members who are going through the same thing as you (and are dedicated to taking ACTION)
I’m sick of people reading blogs and books and websites and doing nothing. The point is not reading, it’s automating your money, starting to invest, and using conscious spending to live a Rich Life!
Why a bootcamp?
Because there are 2 months left in 2009, and I want to show you how you can make life changes in just 6 weeks. I have tons and tons of examples of people who’ve taken action and gotten out of thousands of debt, started earning more, etc.
I’ve spent months developing the curriculum and building a system that will help you take action on your finances. After all, if you’re going to spend time learning about personal finance, you might as well go the extra step and apply it to your OWN life.
By the end of the bootcamp, I guarantee you’ll have saved money, automated your finances…and stopped worrying about your day-to-day finances.
What you should do
I’ve put together a pre-launch list with tons of bonuses, including a video on how I spilled coffee on my brand-new laptop (and still got over $1,000 reimbursed to me for my mistake), an extremely detailed video on how I helped my friend Susan negotiate $8,000 in a salary negotiation, and MANY other bonuses.
Everyone who signs up for the pre-launch list will get a discount to the bootcamp when it launches on November 3rd.
Sign up instantly for the pre-list here and get 7 days of unreleased bonuses (videos, case studies, and surprises):
There are two types of people who stumble onto this page. Either you love your job and hope to crush ...Read More
Here’s a dirty secret about performance reviews your HR department doesn’t want you to know. Any performance review, ...Read More