Tonight, a live master class on hustling: How Noah Kagan turned a single cab ride into a $250,000+ payday
61 Comments- Get free updates of new posts here
Think back to college and that class where you studied a book you’d already read. “Ugh, I’ve already gone through this,” a lot of students said. But then, in the hands of a master professor, you saw the book in an entirely new light. Nuances, details, entire themes — a superb teacher can show you things you never noticed.
There’s nothing like hearing from a master teacher — especially when it comes to hustling.
So tonight, I invited my friend Noah Kagan — founder of Appsumo (great deals), formerly of Facebook, Mint, and Gambit — to share 3 stories of how he’s hustled to turn rejection into success, earn ridiculous amounts of money, and befriend hard-to-meet people.
This is a Master Class on hustling, including:
- How he got rejected for the job…and still became employee #4 at Mint
- How he turned a single cab ride into a $250,000+ payday
- How he convinced a famous venture capitalist to give a $25,000 speech…for free
- How to separate yourself from people who claim they want to hustle…but never take action
- Techniques to turn anxiety into action — using online tools and psychological mindsets
- A LIVE experiment where he’ll show you how easy it is to contact important people — and get a favorable response
Noah also recorded a Master Class for Earn1k, which is very expensive, but tonight I convinced him to offer this to my readers for free.
Details of tonight:
- What: Noah will share 3 stories of hustling, psychological techniques, and then leave plenty of time for Q&A
- When: Tonight (1/12) at 6pm PT (9pm ET)
- Where: IMPORTANT: Sign up below to get the secret URL
- Will it be recorded / waaaa I am in Europe / waaaa other excuse. Please don’t ask about recordings or rescheduling it. If the topics above are important to you, I trust you’ll find a way to be around tonight. Noah’s tips have been priceless to me and I’m asking him for a big favor to appear for you.
Here’s the link to attend:
(In addition to the webcast link, you’ll also get all-new material about hustling, psychology, earning more, and becoming a top performer):
(Can’t see the form? Click here to sign up for the webcast on hustling.)
P.S. Make sure you’ve added your best example of automating positive scripts by leaving a comment on Monday’s post. Remember, the best entry by tonight (1/12) gets an iPad and a 15-minute call with me.
This month kicked off an entirely new era for IWT (more info below) and lots of cool things you won't ...Read More
Do you know what’s better than memorizing a long list of interview questions you might be asked? Answer: Learning ...Read More