New presentation: How to overcome critics & build a powerful support system
21 Comments- Get free updates of new posts here
I got a huge response to my previous post about dealing with critics. They come in all shapes and sizes, and the most formidable critics never attack head-on. Instead, they say things like “Are you sure about that?” or “I’m just worried about you…”
So I wanted to go into more depth to go beyond just “handling” critics — and go into the deeper area of building a POSITIVE support system.
This week, I’m giving a live presentation on How to Overcome Critics and Build a Powerful Support System this Wednesday night.
- The subtle ways critics cut people down
- Unconventional ways to handle critics (beyond just ignoring them)
- How to build a positive support system of people who WANT to help you and hold you accountable
This event is online and free:
- Wednesday, 5/22, at 9:00pm Eastern
- This is invite-only. To pre-register and save you spot, click here: http://live.iwillteachyoutoberich.com/
And, to the 5,000 people who live in Siberia, or have kids, or have a dog with a runny nose: This is live. There will be no transcript or recording. Again, for the illiterate people who are not reading this and will email me anyway — I said sorry but no, I will not record this.
Register for the webinar here: http://live.iwillteachyoutoberich.com/
P.S. Once you register, leave a comment and share:
- A subtle way that someone close to you gave you unsolicited, negative feedback
- What it would mean to have a POSITIVE support system around you, who would constantly hold you accountable, support you, and wouldn’t let you fail.
Hi, I’m Ramit Sethi, and I’m going to show you how to make more money. Legitimately (I’m ...Read More
How to travel the world, create a life that doesn't suck, and explore the happiness of pursuit -- with Chris Guillebeau
Last month, I was travelling in Asia and had some time to kill at the Hong Kong airport. I knew ...Read More