I got a huge response to my previous post about dealing with critics. They come in all shapes and sizes, and the most formidable critics never attack head-on. Instead, they say things like “Are you sure about that?” or “I’m just worried about you…”
So I wanted to go into more depth to go beyond just “handling” critics — and go into the deeper area of building a POSITIVE support system.
This week, I’m giving a live presentation on How to Overcome Critics and Build a Powerful Support System this Wednesday night.
- The subtle ways critics cut people down
- Unconventional ways to handle critics (beyond just ignoring them)
- How to build a positive support system of people who WANT to help you and hold you accountable
This event is online and free:
- Wednesday, 5/22, at 9:00pm Eastern
- This is invite-only. To pre-register and save you spot, click here: http://live.iwillteachyoutoberich.com/
And, to the 5,000 people who live in Siberia, or have kids, or have a dog with a runny nose: This is live. There will be no transcript or recording. Again, for the illiterate people who are not reading this and will email me anyway — I said sorry but no, I will not record this.
Register for the webinar here: http://live.iwillteachyoutoberich.com/
P.S. Once you register, leave a comment and share:
- A subtle way that someone close to you gave you unsolicited, negative feedback
- What it would mean to have a POSITIVE support system around you, who would constantly hold you accountable, support you, and wouldn’t let you fail.