New Presentation: How to Find a Dream Job (Wed night)
7 Comments- Get free updates of new posts here
Last time I was in San Francisco, I was chilling at a coffee shop when somebody randomly came up to me and said, “Are you Ramit Sethi?”
It turns out she was a Dream Job student and she’d gotten amazing results, to the tune of a $20K raise. I asked her to email me and she ACTUALLY did it! (Most people don’t follow up, even when they say they will.)
Here’s her email to me:
So…I’ve been pleased with the results of my Dream Job course.
The back story:
Two years, I launched a new flagship product called “Find Your Dream Job.” We spend over 2 years developing the course.
(We even threw away our first 6 months of work when, in our first testing cohort, 100% of people failed. Women were actually crying. Crying women and chips & salsa are my kryptonite, so we threw the entire thing away and started from scratch).
Finally, 16 versions later, we got the course right.
One of my great thrills was shutting up the skeptics (“Get a Dream Job? In this economy? I’m lucky to even have a job”) with results like Emily’s above, and even more like these:
I STILL get tons of emails about how to find a Dream Job. Interestingly, most are not about the strategies or tactics, but questions more like:
- “How do I figure out what my dream job IS?”
- “How do I choose one thing without closing doors on all the others?”
- “What if I want to switch industries? What if I didn’t go to X school / have a high GPA? What if I’m not an engineer or high-powered lawyer?”
- I also still get a lot of emails asking about how you actually “find” your Dream Job.
That’s why I’m giving a live presentation on How to Find a Dream Job. You’ll learn:
- How most people disqualify themselves from landing a Dream Job before they even start
- The 3 big mistakes most people make when searching for jobs
- How you can tap into the “hidden job market” that top companies use to find top performers
I’m also going to cover deep psychological barriers that we uncovered in our Dream Job research.
This event is free, but you do have to register to receive your private invitation:
- When: Wed 6/26 at 9:00pm EDT (see time zone)
- Where: Click here to register: http://live.iwillteachyoutoberich.com/
- Sorry, this will not be recorded. One night only.
I hope to see you on Wednesday night.
Most performance reviews take about 15 minutes. But what you do before the review to prepare, and then after in ...Read More