My new book is out today — I’m giving away 1 Kindle per hour and $5,000!
[Edit]: Congratulations to everyone — we did it. Check out the details of getting I Will Teach You To Be Rich to #1 on Amazon.
I’m delighted to announce the winners of the giveaways here:
- 9:00 AM Beth Mathiason of Cottage Grove, MN – Kindle
- 10:00 AM Paul Colvin of Happy Valley, OR – Kindle
- 10:00 AM Jan Small of Chicago, Il – $1,000 from Mint
- 11:00 AM Elizabeth Cummings of Iowa City, IA – $30 Pearbudget Account
- 11:00 AM Gail Kenney of Ponte Vedra, FL – Kindle
- 12:00 PM Jeremy Wheeler of Vancouver, WA – Kindle
- 1:00 PM Zuzka Bodik of San Francisco, CA – $30 Pearbudget Account
- 1:00 PM Edgar Mendez of El Paso, TX – $1,000 from Mint
- 1:00 PM Therese Mascardo of Newport Beach, CA – Kindle
- 2:00 PM Boyd Wold of Herriman, UT – 20 Min. Coaching Session
- 2:00 PM Andy Needler of Austin, TX – $1,000 from Mint
- 2:00 PM Natalie Bradley of Harrisburg, PA – Kindle
- 3:00 PM Kane Louis of Townsend, DE – Kindle
- 4:00 PM Mario Sanchez Carrion of Mirmar, FL – Kindle
- 4:00 PM Joel Weinberg of Chicago, Il – $1,000 from Mint
- [Edit]: In all the chaos, I forgot to give away the last $1,000. The winner is Robby Hipp.
Congratulations! If you’re a winner, keep an eye out for an email on the weekend of 3/28 with further instructions.
See why this book isn’t yet another boring personal-finance book.
Forward your receipt to email@example.com for bonuses, spreadsheets, and more. No purchase necessary.
My friend wrote a fascinating post on when quitting is the RIGHT thing to do: http://founderdating.com/silicon-valleys-best-kept-secret-why-quitting-is-winning/ So ...Read More
Yesterday, I asked you to tell me about the most awkward person you know. My god. The stories were amazing. ...Read More