My new book is out today — I’m giving away 1 Kindle per hour and $5,000!
94 Comments- Get free updates of new posts here
I’m delighted to announce the winners of the giveaways here:
- 9:00 AM Beth Mathiason of Cottage Grove, MN – Kindle
- 10:00 AM Paul Colvin of Happy Valley, OR – Kindle
- 10:00 AM Jan Small of Chicago, Il – $1,000 from Mint
- 11:00 AM Elizabeth Cummings of Iowa City, IA – $30 Pearbudget Account
- 11:00 AM Gail Kenney of Ponte Vedra, FL – Kindle
- 12:00 PM Jeremy Wheeler of Vancouver, WA – Kindle
- 1:00 PM Zuzka Bodik of San Francisco, CA – $30 Pearbudget Account
- 1:00 PM Edgar Mendez of El Paso, TX – $1,000 from Mint
- 1:00 PM Therese Mascardo of Newport Beach, CA – Kindle
- 2:00 PM Boyd Wold of Herriman, UT – 20 Min. Coaching Session
- 2:00 PM Andy Needler of Austin, TX – $1,000 from Mint
- 2:00 PM Natalie Bradley of Harrisburg, PA – Kindle
- 3:00 PM Kane Louis of Townsend, DE – Kindle
- 4:00 PM Mario Sanchez Carrion of Mirmar, FL – Kindle
- 4:00 PM Joel Weinberg of Chicago, Il – $1,000 from Mint
- [Edit]: In all the chaos, I forgot to give away the last $1,000. The winner is Robby Hipp.
Congratulations! If you’re a winner, keep an eye out for an email on the weekend of 3/28 with further instructions.
See why this book isn’t yet another boring personal-finance book.
Forward your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org for bonuses, spreadsheets, and more. No purchase necessary.
Personal branding is one of those buzz phrases like “clarifying your vision” and “aligning your mission.” They sound nice, but ...Read More