I just got back from a 3-week vacation (more on that later) so I’m feeling extremely lazy…thus I’m skipping my usual long prose and jumping straight to bullet points. This way, I can go back to my regular routine of eating and napping for 9 hrs/day.
BUT — I do have some really cool stuff for you this month.
Money & Gender
- This month, I’m writing a whole series on gender. When I did this a couple years ago, it was one of my most popular/controversial series ever.
- Every Friday this month we’ll tackle a different gender issue: gender and money, gender and careers, gender and psychology, gender and earning more. I guarantee at least someone will be offended every week.
- I’ve also got a special webinar with Amanda Steinberg from DailyWorth lined up for later this month.
The truth about passive income
- While I was gone for 3 weeks, IWT kept running without me. Actually, it grew. I’ve got a series on passive income coming up this month, including a special guest post from Chris Guillebeau.
- Note: I’m generally very critical of passive income since less than 1% of people can consistently earn passive income at any scale. But I’ll share what’s worked for me.
- Also, starting a passive business isn’t the only way to make money. I’ll be debuting a special webinar on the “3 easiest ways to earn more money” soon.
Remember your New Year’s Resolution?
- Remember your New Year’s Resolution? Did you finally follow through this year? I can help with that. Got some new stuff on behavior change for you and a special webinar with The Power of Habit author Charles Duhigg (this book reveals some astonishingly sophisticated principles and techniques of behavioral change).
- Plus, the return of an IWT favorite: Money Diaries
If you’re excited about what’s coming, help me spread the word by tweeting ONE of the links below:
Do you know your actual earning potential?
Get started with the Earning Potential quiz. Get a custom report based on your unique strengths, and discover how to start making extra money — in as little as an hour.
Takes 3 min