May: What do women really want?
19 Comments- Get free updates of new posts here
I just got back from a 3-week vacation (more on that later) so I’m feeling extremely lazy…thus I’m skipping my usual long prose and jumping straight to bullet points. This way, I can go back to my regular routine of eating and napping for 9 hrs/day.
BUT — I do have some really cool stuff for you this month.
Money & Gender
- This month, I’m writing a whole series on gender. When I did this a couple years ago, it was one of my most popular/controversial series ever.
- Every Friday this month we’ll tackle a different gender issue: gender and money, gender and careers, gender and psychology, gender and earning more. I guarantee at least someone will be offended every week.
- I’ve also got a special webinar with Amanda Steinberg from DailyWorth lined up for later this month.
The truth about passive income
- While I was gone for 3 weeks, IWT kept running without me. Actually, it grew. I’ve got a series on passive income coming up this month, including a special guest post from Chris Guillebeau.
- Note: I’m generally very critical of passive income since less than 1% of people can consistently earn passive income at any scale. But I’ll share what’s worked for me.
- Also, starting a passive business isn’t the only way to make money. I’ll be debuting a special webinar on the “3 easiest ways to earn more money” soon.
Remember your New Year’s Resolution?
- Remember your New Year’s Resolution? Did you finally follow through this year? I can help with that. Got some new stuff on behavior change for you and a special webinar with The Power of Habit author Charles Duhigg (this book reveals some astonishingly sophisticated principles and techniques of behavioral change).
- Plus, the return of an IWT favorite: Money Diaries
If you’re excited about what’s coming, help me spread the word by tweeting ONE of the links below:
And if you’re not signed up for my free newsletter yet, this is a good time to start because I’ve got even more planned people on my Insider’s List, including first dibs on spots for this month’s webinars. Sign up here.
Sign up for the FREE I Will Teach You To Be Rich newsletter and I’ll give you 6 wealth-building resources that can change your TODAY.
How would you plan your day if you had the flexibility of working from home? Working from home lets my ...Read More