You know how I do contests every so often, where I give away $1,001 or 2 round-trip tickets?
Did you notice anything weird about the comments?
I always ask people to tell me what they would use the prize for. And the comments always strike me as a little odd.
For example, I recently gave away “Dinner for Two” for a year as well as $1,001, and I asked people what they would use the money for. Most people had good responses, but a number caught my eye.
Here’s some examples of the ones that stood out:
What do you notice?
- Cheesecake Factory? A notepad? That’s it?
- They could do this on their OWN if they really wanted to simply using the free material on my site
- Notice how the $1,001 goal relates to a one-time gift. What if they had $1,000 more each month? What would they do differently?
I love doing these contests because they let me give back to the community and grow IWT readership. But I want to challenge you to think bigger.
Notice that everyone in the comments always talks about what they would do with a 1-time winning. Nobody ever says, “Hmm…what would I do if I could make that much every month?”
And indeed, it’s very possible for you to make an extra $1,000 — not just once, but every month, with a small amount of work.
But most people would rather “dream” about it being given to them than work for 10x the results.
They get tunnel vision and assume their income is a fixed amount set by their employer. Guys, your salary is just ONE income stream. You can easily create multiple income streams. Not scammy “sell knives to your friends,” but real multiple streams of income.
I know, since I have over 15 sources of income. And I can systematically earn more or less from any income stream. In other words, I control it.
If you’re curious, I’m showing you how I do this on Wednesday night.
This Wednesday, learn how to build multiple income streams (live with me)
I’m holding a live webcast on multiple streams of income. You’ll learn:
- Some of my multiple streams of revenue
- 4 bad strategies most people take when they try to earn more (which I will not allow you to make)
- A better approach — 2 proven strategies for going from no idea to creating a reliable second income stream
This event is free, but you do have to register to receive your private invitation:
- When: Wed 7/17 at 9:00pm EDT (see time zone)
- Where: Click here to register: http://live.iwillteachyoutoberich.com/
- Sorry, this will not be recorded. One night only.
I hope to see you on Wednesday night.