I’m speaking at SXSW, the big nerd-fest conference.
As expected, I’m only staying for the tech part of it, then quickly leaving before the film/music stuff starts. I don’t think they would appreciate my taste in Jodeci and Whitney Houston. And I would not appreciate their lack of marketing abilities.
If you’re around, come check out my talk:
What: “Building a Bulletproof Personal-Finance System”
When: Saturday, March 13th at 11am
Where: Hilton G
– What I’ll cover at SXSW (1/10): How can you use the psychology of money to automate your finances? http://bit.ly/dhEInt #iwillteach
– What I’ll cover at SXSW (2/10): How did I make $127,000 in one hour last month? http://bit.ly/dhEInt #iwillteach
– What I’ll cover at SXSW (3/10): How do you handle irregular income & expenses (e.g., freelancers)? http://bit.ly/dhEInt #iwillteach
Not going to be at SXSW?
- Read my bookmarks on psychology and finance
- Hire me to speak at your event
- Go watch a bunch of videos of me yelling at people
Do you know your actual earning potential?
Get started with the Earning Potential quiz. Get a custom report based on your unique strengths, and discover how to start making extra money — in as little as an hour.
Takes 3 min