I’m hiring an iwillteachyoutoberich sysadmin
1 Comment- Get free updates of new posts here
[Edit]: I’ve received tons of applications. Thanks! This is now closed.
On the subject of earning more money on the side, I’m hiring a contract sysadmin for iwillteachyoutoberich.
- Have experience with high-traffic sites and *nix systems
- Be reliable and available to help when stuff breaks
I need someone who can:
- Ensure blog is optimized, sustaining heavy traffic from sites like Yahoo/Digg and handling thousands of concurrent viewers to my Ustream video show (embedded on the blog)
- Migrate all static media (images, videos, etc) to Amazon S3
- Do advanced caching/asset packaging if necessary
- Streamline the blog backup process
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Understands asset packaging and can help recommend ways to improve the code of the site
Please do NOT apply if:
- You’ve only managed your mom’s blog or a site with only 500-1,000 visitors/day
- You are a programmer pretending to be a sysadmin
- This is a paid contract position
- Time requirement: Initial work, plus ~5 hours/week ongoing
If you’re qualified, please fill this out:
[EDIT]: NOW CLOSED
Everyone deserves to live a Rich Life. To have the freedom, flexibility, and financial resources they need to do work ...Read More
Depending on how your interview went, you could be one follow-up email away from landing your dream job. But what ...Read More