Check out these new financial startups I’ll be meeting tomorrow
Tomorrow I’ll be attending FinovateStartup, a conference highlighting startups in technology and finance. I’ll be meeting these companies, so if you have any questions, leave them in the comments and I’ll try to get them answered from the founders themselves.
- BoulevardR: Personalized guidance on your retirement goals
- Buxfer: Track your spending online
- CakeFinancial: Centralize your portfolios, compare your performance to others
- Credit Karma: Free credit scores, offers based on your score
- FindABetterBank: Compare banks
- Mint: Track your spending online, find offers based on your spending
- Prosper: Borrow or loan money online
- SmartHippo: Use the “power of the herd” to find better mortgage rates
- TrustedID: Get identity protection
- Vestopia: See how Wall Street pros manage their portfolios
- Wesabe: Track your spending, save money, join an online community
- Zecco: Online trading/investing community
And if you’ll be there tomorrow, let me know.
All right, weirdos. I’m feeling in an unusually good mood this week. Maybe it’s cuz I got my ...Read More