Can any restaurant experts help me out?
23 Comments- Get free updates of new posts here
I’m working on an article on restaurants, but I’m looking for an expert or two to bounce my ideas off of. If you have experience in the restaurant industry, please leave a comment here.
- Got 60 seconds? Take my survey on Job Loyalty: How Loyal Are You?
- High school seniors get an ‘F’ in finance. People will read this and cry for more personal-finance education, but it’s not just about more — it’s about the quality of the education. Who needs to learn about balancing their checkbook anymore?
- One of my favorite blogs on productivity. Cal Newport, a 4th-year PhD student at MIT, writes “Study Hacks: Demystifying College Success,” but it’s about more than just studying.
- Many people refuse to lower their house prices. “People say, ‘I don’t care about the market — my home is still worth what I paid for it in 2006,'” Mr. Glinert told me. “And I say, ‘To you. Only to you.'”
- A list of common misconceptions.
Another busy month here at IWT I kicked things off with a little downtime. I took a vacation in Puerto ...Read More
Today is my 33rd birthday and I’d like to celebrate myself. This year, my greatest accomplishment was not the ...Read More