I’m working on an article on restaurants, but I’m looking for an expert or two to bounce my ideas off of. If you have experience in the restaurant industry, please leave a comment here.
- Got 60 seconds? Take my survey on Job Loyalty: How Loyal Are You?
- High school seniors get an ‘F’ in finance. People will read this and cry for more personal-finance education, but it’s not just about more — it’s about the quality of the education. Who needs to learn about balancing their checkbook anymore?
- One of my favorite blogs on productivity. Cal Newport, a 4th-year PhD student at MIT, writes “Study Hacks: Demystifying College Success,” but it’s about more than just studying.
- Many people refuse to lower their house prices. “People say, ‘I don’t care about the market — my home is still worth what I paid for it in 2006,'” Mr. Glinert told me. “And I say, ‘To you. Only to you.'”
- A list of common misconceptions.
Do you know your actual earning potential?
Get started with the Earning Potential quiz. Get a custom report based on your unique strengths, and discover how to start making extra money — in as little as an hour.
Takes 3 min