Are Friday Entrepreneurs coming back?
1 Comment- Get free updates of new posts here
Yes, I’ve just been lazy.
(Friday Entrepreneurs is a series I run that features entrepreneurs doing interesting stuff. It can be a website, a retail store, a cool project, or whatever. I try to share your story with iwillteachyoutoberich readers and send some people your way.)
I’m planning on featuring a bunch of them, including the inventor of a buffalo-wing-eating device, something near and dear to my heart.
Here are quotes from past Friday Entrepreneurs:
- “Thanks for the interview, Ramit – it’s only been a couple of weeks, and I’ve already gotten several jobs from people who saw it!”
- “Thanks for featuring Joyce on Friday Entrepreneurs. People really loved it – and as a bonus renkoo got hundreds of signups!”
- “Over a 1/3 of our traffic in the last 10 days has been a result of your blog. More importantly than traffic, we have had lots of people sign up for our group and received a number of emails from prospective partners.”
- “The number of loans made on our site has increased by 60% because of iwillteachyoutoberich.com readers [and the post] led to our biggest loan volume day ever…”
- “At first, I kind of thought, wow, that’s cool. It seems like Ramit’s posts have a good effect on the companies he spotlights. But, then I realized, this is just ridiculous. The biggest loan volume day ever, and Kiva.org has been mentioned in various international news sources (BBC, CNN, Wall Street Journal). ”
It’s getting a little more competitive to be featured, but who cares? If you’re doing something interesting, submit yourself as a Friday Entrepreneur.
OK, who here has a terrible boss? Today, I want to talk about them, because if you have one, you ...Read More
Some of the best memories are ones that sucked at the time, but looking back, you’re glad you did ...Read More