Are Friday Entrepreneurs coming back?
Yes, I’ve just been lazy.
(Friday Entrepreneurs is a series I run that features entrepreneurs doing interesting stuff. It can be a website, a retail store, a cool project, or whatever. I try to share your story with iwillteachyoutoberich readers and send some people your way.)
I’m planning on featuring a bunch of them, including the inventor of a buffalo-wing-eating device, something near and dear to my heart.
Here are quotes from past Friday Entrepreneurs:
- “Thanks for the interview, Ramit – it’s only been a couple of weeks, and I’ve already gotten several jobs from people who saw it!”
- “Thanks for featuring Joyce on Friday Entrepreneurs. People really loved it – and as a bonus renkoo got hundreds of signups!”
- “Over a 1/3 of our traffic in the last 10 days has been a result of your blog. More importantly than traffic, we have had lots of people sign up for our group and received a number of emails from prospective partners.”
- “The number of loans made on our site has increased by 60% because of iwillteachyoutoberich.com readers [and the post] led to our biggest loan volume day ever…”
- “At first, I kind of thought, wow, that’s cool. It seems like Ramit’s posts have a good effect on the companies he spotlights. But, then I realized, this is just ridiculous. The biggest loan volume day ever, and Kiva.org has been mentioned in various international news sources (BBC, CNN, Wall Street Journal). ”
It’s getting a little more competitive to be featured, but who cares? If you’re doing something interesting, submit yourself as a Friday Entrepreneur.
Notice how some of the most popular blogs and Instagram accounts are people sharing beautiful travel photos. In fact, when ...Read More