Announcing a new scholarship: I’m giving away 1 seat to Dream Job Elite
143 Comments- Get free updates of new posts here
I’ve told you before about how my Indian immigrant parents told me that I needed to get scholarships to pay for college.
(It wasn’t a request — Asian/Indian parents don’t ask their kids what they think, they tell their kids what’s to do. I can’t wait to do the same thing to my kids.)
And so I built a system to rapidly apply and optimize my scholarship applications — and paid my way through undergrad and grad school.
I’ve never forgotten the generosity of the foundations and groups that gave me opportunities I could never have gotten on my own. As a result, I plan to give back far more than I was given over my lifetime.
And today, I’m announcing one scholarship for Dream Job Elite.
If you were interested in the program, but couldn’t afford it — or were prohibited from joining because of credit-card debt — I saved one seat in Dream Job Elite to give you the opportunity of a lifetime. I’ll personally pay your tuition.
There are no catches. No tricks. I’m simply inviting one of you to join my $12,000 course, learning every exclusive technique I’ll teach the others to find their Dream Job, learn in-depth techniques on networking, master interviewing, and conquer salary negotiations, for free. If you succeed, I know you’ll pay it back to others.
I was personally blown away by how many of you emailed me, frustrated that you couldn’t join because of credit-card debt, or being laid off, or having to support your families. Many of you simply signed off their emails saying, “I’ll just do my best with your free stuff.”
But for one of you, I’d like to invite you to get my best techniques, along with 1-on-1 access to me, through this scholarship. Click here to get more information about this program: Full Details of Dream Job Elite (PDF).
Note that because my “Elite” (paying) applicants applied to a limited pool, their chances of being accepted are dramatically better. And since internet weirdos love to jump at the word “FREE,” I expect to be flooded with far more applications than I received for Elite applicants.
That’s why I’m looking for a “hidden gem” — someone who has the same hustle and drive and demonstrated success as my other world-class applicants…someone who is every bit as qualified as my paying students, but who may have fallen on some bad luck.
Here are the details of the Dream Job Elite Scholarship:
- There is 1 scholarship available for my full Dream Job Elite program
- You will receive the same instructions, material, and access as Elite (paying) applicants. Click here for the Full Details of Dream Job Elite (PDF)
- The scholarship fully covers your $12,000 tuition. Note that you will be responsible for travel and accommodations to New York on the weekend of December 3rd-4th, 2011
- The entry deadline is 11:59pm EST on Friday, October 14, 2011. That’s tomorrow night
- You’ll be required to fill out the same application as standard Elite applicants, plus two more questions about why you deserve this scholarship
- If you’ve already applied for Dream Job Elite, you’re not eligible. This is strictly for people who don’t have the financial means to enroll in this any other way.
- No purchase is necessary to win. I’m the judge and my decision is final.
Here’s the link to the scholarship application — due Friday, 10/14, at 11:59pm:
Scholarships changed my life. I’m excited to do the same for one of you to help you find your Dream Job.
Student loans are a big kick in the face that the real world has arrived. The average graduate has $28,...Read More