10 invisible scripts that have influenced me
October 24th, 2010 - 3 Comments
Last week, I wrote about the invisible scripts that guide us so subtly, we don’t even know it.
Lots of people told me that it was their favorite post on this site.
And 150+ of you responded with scripts that have invisibly guided you (not always in the good way), like these:
- “Go to grad school and get your graduate degree as soon as you can because learning always get harder with age!”
- “If you want to build your own business it is better to wait till you have worked at a corporate job at least a couple of years”
- “Courses and all those “skill learning” things (such as Earn1K) are SCAMS”
- “Public transportation is only for poor people.”
- “Having more facebook friends means more people like me.”
- “A house is always a good investment OR I want to hold on to this albatross (house) despite the loss in value and ecenomic impact on me so that my kids will have a “home”.
On Thursday, I’ll be sharing 10 of the invisible scripts that have guided me, including specific scripts on careers, psychology, money, and entrepreneurship.
If you want to get my invisible scripts, sign up for my free Members’ Newsletter in the next 48 hours:
You’ll get my scripts, as well as tons of other techniques and stories I never share publicly.
Alright, today is the beginning of an entirely new chapter of IWT. I just got back from a last-minute weekend ...Read More